Today’s dynamic manufacturing climate presents multiple challenges: control costs, mitigate risks, and seize every opportunity to gain a
competitive edge. For many companies, this means production areas must drive out inefficiencies that are holding them back with bold approaches. This requires informed decision making, data-driven exposure of inefficiencies, and a tremendous amount of collaboration. Indeed, organizations that embrace today’s rapidly advancing technologies stand to uncover new competitive advantages.
The Rockwell Automation batch portfolio is uniquely positioned to leverage multiple technologies to meet these challenges. It’s time to rethink what a modern batch system can do for you.
• Review of S88 and Benefits
• Overview of Rockwell Batch Offerings
• When to apply the different options
• Batch Skid vs Batch System
• Best practices for Sizing Processors for Batch Applications
• Batch Application Toolkit
• Batch Reporting Options
• Hands-on Lab
Pinghua Zhao, Rockwell Automation
Jamey Geer, Rockwell Automation