Rumsey continues to monitor CDC guidelines and recommendations for COVID-19, and will be holding in-person training classes when possible based on current local guidelines. If you have questions, please contact your Rumsey Sales Rep.
Upon completion of this course, you should be able to troubleshoot a previously operational CompactLogix™ system and restore normal operation.
In this course you will develop and practice these skills by:
• Learning basic concepts and terminology used with:
– CompactLogix system hardware
– Studio 5000 Logix Designer® application
• Practicing a systematic strategy for diagnosing and troubleshooting problems:
– Faulty/malfunctioning field devices
– Controller, I/O, or other hardware issues
– Electrical Noise
– Configuration issues
• Performing hands-on exercises
All Logix5000™ systems use the same control engine; therefore, tasks are similar. You will see applicable references for other systems.