Learn to identify cyber risk within your Industrial Control System Network and how to secure, protect and manage against cyber incidents.
Belden is bringing their 1-Day primer on all aspects of industrial cyber security to the greater Lehigh Valley area!
Topics include but are not limited to:
- What is Industrial Cyber Security?
- Defining Risk and Risk Assessments
- Current Security Standards & References
- Understanding Defense in Depth
- Securing Infrastructure & Endpoints, Change Detection and Compliance Auditing
- How to Layer Tools and Utilities to Assist with Monitoring, Configuration Compliance, and Controller Vulnerability Reporting
Where: Lehigh University – Rauch Business Center, Suite 291
621 Taylor St, Bethlehem, PA 18015
Continuing Education: BICSI Continuing Education Credits can will be issued upon request
Time: 8:30am- 4:00 pm
light breakfast & lunch provided
The class will also be available August 8 in Conshohocken.
To Register for this class please select the # of spots needed from tickets below and “add to cart”.