Learn to identify cyber risk within your Industrial Control System and how to secure, protect and manage against cyber incidents.
Belden is bringing their 1-Day primer on all aspects of industrial cyber security to the greater Philadelphia area!
Topics include but are not limited to:
- What is Industrial Cyber Security?
- Defining Risk and Risk Assessments
- Current Security Standards & References
- Understanding Defense in Depth
- Securing Infrastructure & Endpoints, Change Detection and Compliance Auditing
- How to Layer Tools and Utilities to Assist with Monitoring, Configuration Compliance, and Controller Vulnerability Reporting
Where: WorkMerk Conshy
100 Four Falls Corp Center, Ste 106, Conshohocken, PA
Time: 8:30am- 4:00 pm
light breakfast & lunch provided
Continuing Education: BICSI Continuing Education Credits can will be issued upon request
The class will also be available August 7 in Bethlehem.
To Register for this class please select the # of spots needed from tickets below and “add to cart”.