This course provides a thorough knowledge of the dangers and recommended safe behaviors for those who work daily around electrical hazards ABOVE 600V.
This course goes into examples of real life application to give attendees a complete understanding of regulations regarding electrical and arc flash safety and how to
apply them in the field. The details of this information are critical to any qualified electrical worker who is exposed to electrical hazards.
This Micro-Learning curriculum includes the following modules:
- Introduction to safe work practices
- Electrical Hazard Awareness
- OSHA – NFPA 70E overview
- Training requirements
- PPE / other equipment
- Safety Program Requirements
- Policy vs Procedure
- Approach boundaries
- Warning labels
- 1-line diagrams
- Arc flash hazard analysis methods
- Electrical Risk Assessment examples
- 70E tables vs incident energy analysis
This course has 8 hours worth of material. Materials can be completed at your own pace. Purchase access to course materials for 7 or 30 days.