CCP182 is your starting point for Ethernet/IP Networks in Industrial Manufacturing.
After completing this course, you should be able to:
- Demonstrate understanding of basic Ethernet networking skills, terminology, and concepts
- Apply these skills when performing advanced network specification, configuration, and troubleshooting tasks
In this course, you will learn how to:
- Verify communications between devices
- Recognize data transmission types,
- Differentiate between OSI Model Layer 2 and Layer 3 switching function
- Identify the routing process,
- Monitor a switch using Device Manager and CLI commands
- Work with IOS configuration files.
This course prepares you to more clearly understand key IT terms and concepts for communicating with other professionals on Connected Enterprise projects
Who Should Attend:
Operations technology (OT) professionals (such as control engineers) and others responsible for installing, configuring, and/or maintaining industrial devices on an Ethernet network should attend this course.
Instructor: Rockwell Automation Training Services
CEUs: Rockwell Automation is authorized by IACET to offer 1.4 CEUs for this program
There is also a 2nd part CCP183, Ethernet/IP Configuration & Troubleshooting, that will be taught in the days that follow: More Information