CCP183 is the around Configuration, Maintenance, and Troubleshooting class for you and your Industrial Ethernet Network & Devices.
This course should prepare you to effectively:
- Configure a Stratix® switch (5700, 8000, and/or 8300) to meet a variety of network requirements
- Assign IP addresses to devices on an EtherNet/IP network using rotary switches and a variety of software
- Monitor switch performance and status
- Diagnose and resolve issues with switches and devices on a network
During switch configuration, you will have an opportunity to:
- Configure a switch using both the Device Manager Web Interface and Studio 5000 Logix Designer® software
- Set up one-to-one IP address translation (NAT) for segmenting machine-level network devices from the plant network
- Secure and limit access to a switch
Once the EtherNet/IP network is up and running, you will monitor diagnostic information using web-based technologies. You will also resolve issues with communication between devices on a network and troubleshoot an EtherNet/IP network’s media and components (including the Stratix 5700 switch). This includes running diagnostic tests to resolve system and port issues and performing common functions such as resetting the switch.
Who Should Attend:
Technicians and engineers who must deploy and maintain Industrial Automation and Control System (IACS) networks should attend this course
Instructor: Rockwell Automation Training Services
CEUS: Rockwell Automation is authorized by IACET to offer 2.1 CEUs for this program