IA on Tour Details
This one day Independent Study Training provides you the opportunity to try, test, and get hands-on with a wide variety of automation, control, and information solutions.
As a student, you will have the option to try up to 6 labs from 16 options and workstations throughout the day.
This will allow you to tailor your learning to networking, drive configuration, safety application development, integrated motion, distributed HMI development, and many more.
- L02 – Basic Stratix® Switch and EtherNet/IP Features in Converged Plantwide Ethernet (CPwE) Architectures
- L03 – Introduction to Network Security: Lab
- L07 – Integrated Motion on EtherNet/IP: Basic Lab
- L08 – Speed Integration: CENTERLINE® MCCs, Studio 5000® Logix Designer and IntelliCENTER® Software
- L09 – Drive Configuration and Programming Lab
- L10 – Develop Safety Applications Using Guardmaster® 440C-CR30 Configurable Safety Relay
- L14 – Experience Connected Components Workbench™ Software to Develop Your Basic Standalone Machine Application
- L15 – Tools that Simplify Product Sizing, Selection, and Design.
- L17 – Introduction to the PlantPAx® Distributed Control System for Operations and System Engineering
- L18 – Machine-level HMI with FactoryTalk® View Machine Edition and PanelView™ Plus 7 Features Lab
- L19 – Develop Advanced Safety Applications Using the Allen-Bradley® Integrated Safety Controller Platform
- L20 – Integrated Motion on EtherNet/IP: Advanced Lab
- L21 – Distributed HMI with FactoryTalk® View Site Edition: Introductory Lab
- L22 – Using Studio 5000 View Designer® on the new PanelView™ 5000 HMIs
- L25 -Studio 5000® and Logix: Basics Lab
- L26 -Studio 5000® and Logix: Advanced Lab
*Not all labs listed above may be available for this specific date. If you have any questions regarding labs for this date please contact Allie Lutz at email@example.com
Light breakfast and lunch provided