This one day Independent Study Training provides you the opportunity to try, test, and get hands-on with a wide variety of automation, control, and information solutions.
As a student, you will have the option to try up to 6 labs from 16 options and workstations throughout the day.
This will allo
IA on Tour Details
w you to tailor your learning to networking, drive configuration, safety application development, integrated motion, distributed HMI development, and many more.
- L02 – Basic Stratix® Switch and EtherNet/IP Features in Converged Plantwide Ethernet (CPwE) Architectures
- L03 – Introduction to Network Security: Lab
- L07 – Integrated Motion on EtherNet/IP: Basic Lab
- L08 – Speed Integration: CENTERLINE® MCCs, Studio 5000® Logix Designer and IntelliCENTER® Software
- L09 – Drive Configuration and Programming Lab
- L10 – Develop Safety Applications Using Guardmaster® 440C-CR30 Configurable Safety Relay
- L14 – Experience Connected Components Workbench™ Software to Develop Your Basic Standalone Machine Application
- L15 – Tools that Simplify Product Sizing, Selection, and Design.
- L17 – Introduction to the PlantPAx® Distributed Control System for Operations and System Engineering
- L18 – Machine-level HMI with FactoryTalk® View Machine Edition and PanelView™ Plus 7 Features Lab
- L19 – Develop Advanced Safety Applications Using the Allen-Bradley® Integrated Safety Controller Platform
- L20 – Integrated Motion on EtherNet/IP: Advanced Lab
- L21 – Distributed HMI with FactoryTalk® View Site Edition: Introductory Lab
- L22 – Using Studio 5000 View Designer® on the new PanelView™ 5000 HMIs
- L25 -Studio 5000® and Logix: Basics Lab
- L26 -Studio 5000® and Logix: Advanced Lab
*Not all labs listed above may be available for this specific date. If you have any questions regarding labs for this date please contact Allie Lutz at firstname.lastname@example.org
Light breakfast and lunch provided