Missed the Automation Fair Hands-On Opportunities? The labs are coming back through town. Join us to sit down and get familiar with many different aspects of the latest in automation technology and software.
This one day Independent Study Training provides you the opportunity to try, test, and get hands-on with a wide variety of automation, control, and information solutions. As a student, you will have the option to choose from 12 labs from many workstations throughout the day. This will allow you to tailor your learning to networking, safety application development, integrated motion, distributed HMI development, and many more.
Built on 5 industry-leading features and 5 core technologies, Integrated Architecture enables end users and machine builders to respond competitively to dynamic demands.
Click to enlarge
- Simplified Product Selection with Motion Analyzer, Integrated Architecture® Builder and ProposalWorks™
- Introduction to the PlantPAx® Distributed Control System for Operations and System Engineering
- Distributed HMI with FactoryTalk® View Site Edition: Introductory Lab
- Integrated Motion on EtherNet/IP: Basic Lab
- Integrated Motion on EtherNet/IP: Advanced Lab
- Developing Advanced Safety Applications Using the Allen-Bradley® Integrated Safety Controller Platform
- Introduction to Network Security with the Stratix 5950 Security Appliance
- Hands-on with the new Scalable Compute Module in ControlLogix
- Studio 5000® and Logix Basics Lab
- Studio 5000® and Logix Advanced Lab
- Using Studio 5000 View Designer® for the new PanelView™ 5000 Graphic Terminals
- Developing Your Basic Standalone Machine Application with Connected Components Workbench™ Software
This class is also being offered:
Wednesday, May 8 – Bethlehem
Thursday, May 9 – Bethlehem
Thursday, May 16 – Conshohocken
Tickets are not available as this event has passed.