This instructor-led training will introduce the Micro800. If you are looking for starter PLC training, hoping to get more familiar with the Micro PLC line and its software, or want to understand how to migrate from the MicroLogix to the Micro800 line this class is for you. The class will focus on setting up, configuring and programming a Mirco850 PLC and PanelView 800 HMI. It will focus on setting up, configuring, & programming a Mirco850 PLC and PanelView 800 HMI. It will also cover how to convert a MicroLogix program to Micro800.
• Out of box capabilities of the Micro800 & PanelView 800
• Design Environment — Project organizer and workspace
• Creating and saving a new project
• Monitoring your Mirco800 Controller
• Converting MicroLogix program to Micro800
• HMI Tags — What can and can’t be used
• Configure Micro800 Controller Ethernet Settings
• Add HMI Screen
• Test HMI Application and Mirco800 Program
Micro850 Starter Pack Kit includes:
*Payment for equipment: Please contact Allie Lutz at firstname.lastname@example.org or 610-832-9025 for payment. We accept PO or Credit card.