In response to CDC guidelines and recommendations for COVID-19, Rumsey will be postponing all in-person training and events until further notice. If you have questions, please contact your Rumsey Sales Rep.
Whether it’s a facility with decades worth of machinery, or a new system being installed, understanding the communication protocols being used is key. Assumptions and misunderstandings can mean disrupted production and difficult troubleshooting. However, an understanding and a plan for your protocols can make your communications backbone strong.
Join this webinar to learn the key protocol considerations you’ll need to create and manage a robust communications strategy.
Top 3 Industry Drivers:
• Supportability (lower MTTR)
• Enabling Data Connections/IIOT
• Reduced integration time
• Protocols should be considered and not assumed based on media.
• You CAN manage various Protocols but need a strategy.
• Planning for your communications strategy leads to lower unproductive time later.