Click to Enlarge
Come Join us for this four day Fundamentals of Electrical Controls Course!
This course is designed to provide knowledge and skills required to install,
maintain and troubleshoot machine controls.
At the completion of this course, you will be able to:
- Define the safety considerations that must be observed when installing,
checking or locking out electrical equipment
- Define uses and functions of input and output devices, relays, and motors
- Demonstrate the reading of schematic diagrams and logic
- Define an open and short condition and perform voltage and current
- Demonstrate the proper use of the following test equipment in lab to measure
voltage, current, resistance and continuity: VOM, DVM, Multi-meters,
continuity tester and amp probe
- Approximate secondary voltage, secondary current and primary current of a
transformer when given its turns ratio, primary voltage and secondary load