This full day course reviews examples of real life applications to give attendees a complete understanding of regulations and compliance regarding the dangers and recommended safe behaviors for those who work daily around electrical hazards.
The details of this information are critical to any Qualified Electrical Worker who is exposed to electrical hazards.
BONUS! An online test and report will be available to those who want to use this towards their qualified person status.
• Safety Directors/Managers
• Managers of Decision Makers
OSHA Compliance Note: Electrical Safety Training Documentation. The employer shall document that each employee has received the training required by 110.2(A). This documentation shall be in accordance with the following:
(1) Be made when the employee demonstrates proficiency in the work practices involved
(2) Be retained for the duration of the employee’s employment
(3) Contain the content of the training, each employee’s name, and dates of training
Instructor: Steve Abbott – President/founder of Stark Safety Consultants