Rumsey continues to monitor CDC guidelines and recommendations for COVID-19, and will be holding in-person training classes when possible based on current local guidelines. If you have questions, please contact your Rumsey Sales Rep.
This course introduces the core components of a PlantPAx® 5.0 distributed control system, including system architecture, configuration, alarms, and security.
During this course, you will focus on designing and configuring a PlantPAx 5.0 system and learn how to: PRC201; Plant PAX
• Define and procure a PlantPAx 5.0 process automation system
• Create process control applications with the PlantPAx 5.0 library of add-on instructions, faceplates, and process strategies
• Create interactive displays for operator workstations, including alarms
• Secure a PlantPAx 5.0 system
• Verify a PlantPAx 5.0 system
Upon completion of this course, you should be able to design, configure, and secure a PlantPAx 5.0 application.