Rumsey continues to monitor CDC guidelines and recommendations for COVID-19, and will be holding in-person training classes when possible based on current local guidelines. If you have questions, please contact your Rumsey Sales Rep.
Digital Evolution is a topic dominating conversations among business leaders. Many OEMs and Equipment Builders struggle to understand what it means for them. How do you unlock the opportunities that are outlined in white papers, blogs and industry news?
The answers to these questions are at the heart of this webinar series.
The third episode of the series is centered on leveraging smart components as the foundation of machine intelligence providing additional capabilities for improved performance and machine differentiation.
Technologies That Enable Smart Manufacturing
March 4, 2021 | 9:00 am – 10:00 am Central / 10:00 am – 11:00 am Eastern
You will learn about:
• Improving machine performance through gathering of actionable data within smart sensing devices
• Simplifying design and speeding build cycles via key integration capabilities of a Rockwell Automation solution
• Increasing asset performance with predictive and prescriptive analytics through key enabling technologies at the device level
• Streamlining setup and changeovers utilizing smart devices
• Providing enhanced levels of equipment protection
• Leveraging “device to dashboard” capabilities through implementation of smart devices
Justin Benner is a Solution Consultant for Machine Design for Rockwell Automation and is a passionate advocate for smart devices and demonstrating how they work together. Justin has over 15 years of experience in industrial automation primarily focused on the automotive industry based in Detroit. He is a graduate of Michigan Technological University (BS EET) and holds the credential of TÜV Functional Safety Technician for Machinery.