This instructor-led class is a follow-on to Part 1 of Test Driving. This 2nd session covers many more instructions such as Add-on Profiles (AOPs), Add-On Instructions (AOIs), and messaging. Overall, the class will focus on creation of a project with best practices in mind such as IO Mapping.
Topics covered at minimum:
- Importing/Exporting an L5x file
- Tasks, Programs
- Test Mode
- Toggle Bits
- IO mapping
- Emailing Demo
- ADC Demo
- Remote IO setup and control
- PLC-5 and SLC project export and importto 5000, Logix Designer
- PV Standard export and import to PV Plus
- How to achieve 21 CFR Part 11 with FactoryTalk® View Machine Edition.
All of our supplied workstations for this class are filled. If you wish to attend you may bring your own workstation, pre-requisites listed on class flyer