Rumsey continues to monitor CDC guidelines and recommendations for COVID-19, and will be holding in-person training classes when possible based on current local guidelines. If you have questions, please contact your Rumsey Sales Rep.
This free half-day overview is designed to introduce the ThinManager platform and teach attendees how to set up, configure and manage a basic ThinManager installation.
*Spots are limited to 20 attendees and will be issues on a first-come, first-serve basis.
Overview Training Content
The Basic ThinManager Lab will introduce how to collect sources of content and deliver that content to a device, a user, or a location. This training will start with a fresh installation of ThinManager and walk the user through setting up a system.
• Display Clients, and Terminals
• AppLink for single applications
• MultiSession and Tiling
• MultiMonitor and Virtual Screens
• Terminal Replacement**
• Relevance User Services
Attendee hardware requirements:
• A laptop with an Internet connection to access their assigned Cloud-based server
• A 2nd screen to view the Lab Manual or a printed copy
• A mobile device (Android, Apple)