Rumsey continues to monitor CDC guidelines and recommendations for COVID-19, and will be holding in-person training classes when possible based on current local guidelines. If you have questions, please contact your Rumsey Sales Rep.
This free half-day training is meant to expand on how a managed thin client solution can help achieve a more secure environment. We will explore cybersecurity risks and how ThinManager can mitigate those risks through end device management, application centralization,
network segmentation, and will explore all supported authentication methods and Active Directory Integration and Synchronization.
*Spots are limited to 20 attendees and will be issues ona first-come, first-serve basis
Security Training Content
The Security ThinManager Lab is a combination of the ThinManager Basic and Advanced labs. It will cover core ThinManager concepts as well as how to install and configure Remote Desktop Services, etc.
Security ThinManager Topics
• User Based Content Delivery
• ThinManager Redundancy and Firewall Configuration
• Securing the Admin Console
• Virtual Thin Clients, PXE Server and Wireshark
Attendee hardware requirements:
• A laptop with an Internet connection to access their assigned Cloud-based server
• A 2nd screen to view the Lab Manual or a printed copy
• A mobile device (Android, Apple or Windows) with the latest ThinManager Client installed (aTMC, iTMC
or WinTMC, respectively)